Lukaku: ‘Man Utd are the biggest club in the world’


Romelu Lukaku has explained the reasons behind choosing Manchester United, even before the transfer has officially been announced.
Speaking to ESPN after he had completed his medical, Lukaku said that he “didn’t have to think twice” before deciding to join “the biggest club in the world.
The Belgian said:
“When they came calling I didn’t have to think twice, so I’m really delighted to be part of history,l.
“Who would say no to the biggest club in the world? The best stadium in England, the best fans. I mean, it’s the perfect opportunity.
“I always said I wanted to play for a team that’s challenging for every trophy that there is there. I think Manchester United at the minute wants to be the dominant team, the dominant force.
“Now it’s time to work hard, work harder than I ever did before and I’m willing to do it.”
The transfer is expected to be announced today as Manchester United jet out to LA for the start of pre-season training.
Lukaku, as well as his good friend and now new teammate Paul Pogba, have been enjoying the last few days of their summer holidays together in Los Angeles and the pair are expected to join up with the squad at the training facilities at UCLA.
The deal to take Lukaku to Man Utd could become a new world record fee, with the Red Devil’s paying £75m up front and a further £15m in add ons.
Lukaku’s debut could come as quickly as July 16th, with Manchester United playing LA Galaxy at the StubHub Arena.
SHARE

Sana ur Rehman

Hi. I’m Sana ur Rehman Designer of This Blog. I’m CEO/Founder of Pak Zest. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: