Chris Pratt finds strength in his favorite Bible verse

\
Chris Pratt finds strength in his favorite Bible verse.
The actor wrote on Instagram that his brother made him a hand-made gift with a verse from Philippians.
The verse reads, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Pratt had originally asked his brother Cully, who is an army veteran, to make him a wooden tray for his keys, wallet and pistol. He had requested the "usual Chris:" An "American bald eagle smoking a cigar, holding a machine gun and an American flag whirling all bad ass in the wind maybe with some nunchucks or something."
"But then," Pratt wrote, "I thought a lot about being homesick. I'd like having a touchstone that I could take with me as I travel on the road for work."
That's when he came up with the idea of a tray with Philippians 4:13. One day later, his brother gave him the gift which also has a picture of Jesus etched in it.
SHARE

Sana ur Rehman

Hi. I’m Sana ur Rehman Designer of This Blog. I’m CEO/Founder of Pak Zest. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: