There are ‘no boundaries’ to what Tottenham can achieve – Alli


Dele Alli has told FourFourTwo magazine that Tottenham Hotspur can beat anyone when they are on form, and there are “no boundaries” to their potential.
Second-placed Spurs trail Premier League leaders Chelsea by 10 points but two goals from Alli secured a 2-0 victory over their London rivals last month, ending their 13-game winning run, and they beat third place Manchester City by the same scoreline in October.
“When we are on form and playing well, I don’t think there’s anyone in the Premier League that can beat us,” Alli, who scored his 12 league goal of the season in Sunday’s 4-0 win against Stoke City, said.
“There are no boundaries; there’s nothing we can’t do if we play as well as we know we can. It’s important that we’re ambitious. We know where we should be, and we know what we can do as a team.”
With Chelsea so far ahead, qualification for the Champions League is a more realistic ambition than the title for Spurs and Alli added: “Obviously everyone wants to be there.
“There’s tough competition in the [Premier League] but we fancy ourselves against anyone, so it’ll be disappointing if we don’t get back in there. We want to be up there with the best teams in the world, but to do that we have to be in the Champions League, playing against them.”
Meanwhile, Alli’s Tottenham teammate Harry Kane has named the World Cup — rather than the Premier League — as the trophy he most wants to win.
“I think a World Cup for me would be the best trophy of anyone’s career, so hopefully I can do that one,” Kane told FourFourTwo magazine.

“I just want to win trophies, as many as I can, and hopefully at the end of my career I can look back and be happy with what I’ve achieved.”
SHARE

Sana ur Rehman

Hi. I’m Sana ur Rehman Designer of This Blog. I’m CEO/Founder of Pak Zest. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: