Okorocha optimistic APC will win 2019 polls in Southeast

Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha says he is optimistic that his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) will win the governorship seats in all the five southeast states, come 2019 elections.
Governor Okorocha stated this when flagging off the APC membership registration in Ogboko Ward II in Ideato South Local Government Area of Imo State.
The Governor urged all residents to register with the APC, as “the increase in the number of APC members will strengthen the party in the southeast”.He said that with the anti-corruption fight of the Buhari-led administration, he was optimistic that APC would win the governorship seats in all the southeast states come 2019.
“This is Ogboko Ward II in Ideato South Local Government. This is where I vote every four years and I am here again to re-register as a member of APC as directed by our national headquarters.
“I can see that many people are coming out to register, it shows how popular this party is and I have just flagged off the registration in my own ward,” he said.
SHARE

Sana ur Rehman

Hi. I’m Sana ur Rehman Designer of This Blog. I’m CEO/Founder of Pak Zest. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment