My ambition is to become Nigeria’s president – Fayose


Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governors’ Forum and Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has revealed that his ambition is to become the President of Nigeria, adding that it is God’s will for him to occupy the nation’s highest office.
Disclosing this at the weekend while hosting journalists to a dinner in Ado Ekiti, he stated that since the prophesy was from God and it was very clear that he would govern the country.
The Governor, who was not specific on when he will contest for the Office of President, said the issue needed not to be debated as he was only waiting for its manifestation.
His words, “It is according to God’s will that I will one day become the president of Nigeria “It was the same prophesy that said I would return as governor of Ekiti when I was in the trenches that predicted that I will govern the whole country. Many did not believe the first one but it happened just as we are waiting for the manifestation of the second one.
“Do not bother to ask me questions as to how this will materialise, I also do not know how it will happen but all I know is that I shall one day occupy the presidential villa, not as a visitor but as president.”
Fayose, who claimed to be in the good book of most Nigerians, expressed optimism that they would always be ready to make God’s plans for him come to pass at the appointed time.
He vowed to use his position as the Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum to correct many ills of the society as well as fight the cause of the poor Nigerians.
SHARE

Sana ur Rehman

Hi. I’m Sana ur Rehman Designer of This Blog. I’m CEO/Founder of Pak Zest. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment